PY Application process Instantly!
Complete a Professional Year Course
Australia has been welcoming international graduates who want to build a steady career in the country. The best way to add credibility to your profile is by completing a professional year program. This program is essentially created for international students who want to build their careers and apply for a permanent residency in Australia. The professional year program sets 44-52 weeks of practical training, face to face and workshop. Students will have a chance to earn experience by being an intern in an Australian company. This will allow students to develop industry-specific skills through study and work experience. After the course, the participant may be awarded 5 points under the Skilled Occupation List. Australia’s professional year course is currently granted to accounting, engineering, and IT graduates from Australia.
Why Professional Year?
Study towards a challenging career that transforms lives, inspires futures and makes a difference.
- 44 -52 weeks practical training, face to face study and workshops.
- 32 weeks of coursework covering Australian work practice, WHS, business communications and job hunting advice.
- 12-week hands-on internship with a host company.
- Workplace training specific to your field of study.
- A participant may be awarded 5 points under the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- Application Form
- Certified copy of passport & Current Visa copy
- Certified evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS), no bands less than 6.0
- Certified evidence of current visa status
- Certified copy of academic documents (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree)
- A successful skill assessment from relevant assessing bodies (CPA, ENG & ACS)
- Should be an accounting, engineering or IT graduate from Australia
- You must hold or applied for a Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) for skilled migration with a validity of at least 12 months.
- Engineering 476 – Recognised Graduate Visa holders.
- Skill assessment from CPA or Engineers Australia.IT professionals do not require an assessment.
- Must have a score of 6 bands
Key Facts of PY
- Weekend & weekdays classes are available
- Monthly Intake
- Prospective Job opportunity by internship
- Study online
- Monthly Installment available
- Easy way to get full assessment
Why Through Educare
- Free TR 485 Visa Application
- Guidance One FREE consultation with MARA agent
- Refer a Friend get rewarded
- Competitive Insurance
Professional Year Offers
- Critical skills for the Australian workforce.
- Business Communication Skills.
- Small group, simulated business projects.
- Professional internship in Australia.
- Free Professional Development classes.